- About Us
- Founders' Vision
- Guiding statements
- Our school
- Facilities and services
- School song
- Around KIST
- English language support
- Counseling services
- Parental involvement
- School support program
- Founders' Awards
- Future Horizons Scholarship Program
- Gradual entry program
- Donating to KIST
All classroom teacher positions for 2017-2018 have been filled. No further applications for Early Childhood/Elementary School classroom teachers or Secondary School subject teachers are being accepted at this time.
KIST is currently recruiting for the positions listed below only.
Applications should be e-mailed to the Director of Personnel at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Job Application: Your Name - Position Title" in the subject field. Applications must include:
- A cover letter outlining experience related to the position and explaining the specific aspects of KIST that interest you.
- A complete resume, including details of qualifications and relevant experience.
- A one-page statement outlining your personal philosophy of education (for teaching positions only).
- Contact details (e-mail preferred) for at least two recent professional references, including from most recent supervisors.
- A recent photograph.
- Personal details, including information on any dependents.
- Details of visa status and expiry (if currently living in Japan).
Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged by return e-mail; however, due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to contact each applicant individually if not selected to progress to the interview stage.
Positions marked with an asterisk (*) are local hire positions. Applications will only be accepted from persons currently living in Japan or who have already made firm arrangements to move to Japan. Relocation and housing allowances are not provided for local hire positions.
The details shown on this page are subject to change without notice.
|Base||K. International Preschool - Morishita Campus (located in Tokiwa, Koto-ku, Tokyo)|
|Curriculum||Bilingual, pre-inquiry based|
|Grade/s||Nursery (0 to 1 year olds)|
|Period||Commencing when a suitable candidate is found - June 2018 (Possible renewal depending on appraised work performance and school needs)|
- Plan and implement educational activities for students.
- Monitor the development of students.
- Monitor student welfare.
- Perform student supervisory duties and other general duties as requested.
- Bilingual skills in English and Japanese required.
- University degree and Japanese nursery teacher certification (hoikushi) required.
- Candidates with appropriate working visas preferred; however, visa sponsorship available for foreign nationals (if suitably qualified). No tourist visas, please.
- Monthly salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Reimbursement available for commuter expenses to a maximum of 40,000 yen per month.
- Health insurance and employent insurance available.
- Working hours 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. A number of Saturdays during the year for annual school events.
- This is a local hire position. Applicants must currently live in Japan.
|Posted||January 17, 2017|
No positions currently available.