- About Us
- Founders' Vision
- Guiding statements
- Our school
- Facilities and services
- School song
- Around KIST
- English language support
- Counseling services
- Parental involvement
- School support program
- Founders' Awards
- Future Horizons Scholarship Program
- Gradual entry program
- Donating to KIST
LEAP Frequently Asked Questions
• Where can I find my child's student email address?
Student e-mail addresses are located in the KIST address book connected to your KIST parent e-mail. Login to KIST Email to access the Address Book. Once logged in, click on People and type your child's surname to search for their email address.
• Can I still apply for support classes if my child did not receive a recommendation from their teacher?
If you apply without a recommendation, your application will be screened by the LEAP coordinator and your child's classroom teacher. If it is deemed that the level is unsuitable, your child will not be enrolled. Students who have received a recommendation will be given preferential enrollment.
• How do I know if my child can attend extension classes?
If your child has been deemed as meeting or exceeding grade level expectations in their reports, or diagnostic testing. If you are not sure, please ask your child's classroom teacher.
• Will there be LEAP homework?
Students will receive LEAP homework 1-2 times a week, depending on the grade level.
• What if I enroll my child into LEAP classes mid-semester?
If there is space available, students may enroll mid-semester. Fees will be calculated on a weekly basis depending on the class. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
• My situation has changed and I need to cancel. What are my options?
Please see our cancelation policy for the LEAP program here.
• If a class is cancelled, will we receive a refund?
Refunds are paid for classes canceled due to changes in the school schedule. Refunds are not paid for absences due to personal reasons, sickness, or class cancellations due to extreme weather (snow, typhoon, etc). Please see our cancelation policy for the LEAP program here for more information.
• Who will be teaching the classes?
All KIST LEAP classes are taught by KIST staff with relevant teaching experience in teaching English and/or Mathematics.
Have any other questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org